Help keep your patients living at home independently
You can help your patients live active independent lives for longer - in the comfort of their own homes and give their families peace of mind – with a MePACS personal care alarm service.
MePACS is one of Australia’s leading provider of personal care alarms with 24/7 emergency response. We are trusted by government and backed by an Australian Public Health Service. And all profits go back into public health and aged care research.
We provide fast, reliable, emergency response 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, giving your patients total confidence to live independently with help just the press of one button away if needed.
Who could benefit from MePACS?
Those who can benefit most from a MePACS Personal Alarm are people that:
- have a history of falls or are prone to falls
- wish to maintain their independence at home longer
- feel anxious living alone, especially newly widowed women
- are frail, incapacitated, living with a visual or hearing impairments
- suffering from chronic conditions or disabilities
- are recovering from surgery or illness
Why refer patients to MePACS?
- 24/7 response and peace of mind for clients and their families
- Fast emergency response - All alarm calls are responded to within 2 minutes
- No phone line or Internet required - works with the NBN
- No lock in contracts and competitive rates
- Emergency response by real people based in Australia that are fully trained to assess the situation and call the relevant contact or 000
- MePACS takes care of everything – our team will talk directly to the client, family or emergency services
- All profits are re-invested into public health & research into Aged Care
- The service is free for eligible clients living in Victoria with PAV (Personal Alert Victoria) click here for more details