Help your patients live at home for longer
You can help your patients live active independent lives for longer - in the comfort of their own homes and give their families peace of mind – with a MePACS personal care alarm service.
MePACS is Australia’s leading provider of personal care alarms with 24/7 emergency response monitoring. We are trusted by government and backed by one of Victoria’s leading hospital networks – Peninsula Health. And all profits go back into public health.
We provide dependable, emergency monitoring 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, giving your patients total confidence to live independently with help just the press of a button away if needed.
Who could benefit from MePACS?
MePACS cares for patients:
- with a history of falls or at risk of falls
- who wish to maintain their independence at home longer
- who feel anxious living alone, especially newly widowed women
- who are frail, incapacitated, living with a disability including visual or hearing impairments
- who are recovering from surgery or illness
Why refer patients to MePACS?
- 24/7 support and peace of mind for clients and their families
- Fast emergency response - All alarm calls are responded to within 2 minutes
- No phone line or Internet required
- No lock in contracts and competitive rates
- Emergency responders are fully trained to assess the situation and call the relevant contact
- MePACS takes care of everything – our team will talk directly to the client, family or emergency services
- All profits are re-invested into public health & research into Aged Care
- The service is free for eligible clients with PAV (Personal Alert Victoria) click here for more details