Home and Mobile Alarms
Ideal for older Australians, people with chronic conditions or disabilities - to keep you active and independent at home and away with the peace of mind that if you fall or feel unwell help is just the touch of one button away. The MePACS personal alarms are available as home and mobile alarms and come with all the benefits of the MePACS 24/7 Response Service by the friendly MePACS team.
24/7 Response Service
When you press the help button on your home or mobile unit you are connected to our response centre based in Australia 24 hours a day, 365 days a year where real people are always there to assist when you need it – whether you are at home or out and about. Giving you and your family the assurance and peace of mind. We'll assess what help you need, call your contacts or 000 and keep in contact with you until we know you're okay.
- 24/7 Response by fully trained staff based in Australia
- As we triage our calls so the emergency services give us the appropriate levels of urgency
- Response within 2 minutes
- We'll call your contacts or 000
- We'll keep in contact with you press the alarm - so you know that assistance is on it's way
- Backed by an Australia Public Health Service with all profits re-invested into Aged Care and the community
Home Response service
Great for use around the home and garden to give you independence and peace of mind around your home.
- Quick and simple one button activation
- Choice of wrist or neck pendant
- We speak to you via the alarm base unit fitted in your home
- Pendants are waterproof
- No need to recharge pendants
$37 a month + Installation
Home and Mobile Response service
This is ideal if you like to get out of the house to visit the shops, library, friends, go walking or even on holiday in Australia. Or just have a large property. And you have all the reassurance of the 24/7 response service when your away from your home too.
- Quick and simple one button activation – quicker and easier than a mobile phone
- Two way communication with build in speakers and microphone
- GPS Locator so we can identify your location to get help to you quickly (within 10 metre radius outside)
$49 a month + Mobile Alarm
24/7 Response Service Plus
For $6 more a month add the daily wellbeing call - If you choose this option the 24/7 Response Service Plus you will need to press the daily call button on your alarm unit between 6am - 11am each day to let us know you are up and about. If we don't hear from you by 11am we will contact you to check you're okay.
|Response Service:||Home Alarm||Home and Mobile Alarm||Response Service Plus|
|24/7 assistance by real people, based in Australia, to the emergency response centre|
|Automatic prioritisation of emergency calls|
|We keep in contact with you after you’ve pressed the button for reassurance|
|Includes neck or wrist pendant|
|Base unit has a built-in speaker so you don't have to use your phone|
|No Internet or phone line required|
|Includes all calls and contact with response centre|
|No lock in contracts|
|Daily well-being call|
|Installation and equipment (one off)
||$130||$385 Mobile Alarm Unit
|Price per month||$37||$49||+$6|
For more information call us on 1800 685 329 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.orgEnquire today