Are you and your team safe at work?
MePACS offer 24/7 fast response duress alarm service, ideal for lone workers, people working in the community, isolated or at night. It’s a fully monitored service 24/7 by trained professionals so you can be assured that when you need help, we get the right help to you quickly. Keeping you safe a work.
In the event of an accident, violence, assault, fire or medical emergency for you or a client once the alarm is pressed we’ll contact you within 2 minutes to find out what help you need and call either a manager, security team or emergency service.
Up to 95% of healthcare workers have experienced assault at work
Work related violence can happen in any industry but occurs in health and community sectors, aged care, social and real estate. Employers have a duty of care to protect and keep their teams safe.
- We work with you to support your OHS policies
- 80% of clients with a MePACS duress alarm feel safer at work.
- Over 90% of MePACS Duress clients say they feel more supported by their organisation by offering them a duress alarm
- Can increase staff retention, morale and reduce stress and sick leave.
You’re safer at work with MePACS
24/7 Response by Real people
The MePACS Duress Alarm offers 24/7 Fast Response by dedicated professionals based in Australia.
- Quick and simple one button activation – no logging into phones or apps – Time is of the essence in a duress situation
- Response within 2 minutes
- Two way voice communications with our response team
- Built in microphone to record conversations
- Devices can be shared by a team
- Optional silent response
- GPS locator – so we can get help to you quickly.
- Backed by Australian public health service so we care about your safety and welfare
Professional & Friendly Staff
With the MePACS Medical alarm, once you have pressed your button help is only 2 minutes away, by our friendly fully trained team, ready to get you the appropriate help, any time of the day or night. We know that family may not always be available to help 24/7 so you can rely on us giving you and your family true peace of mind that you are safer with MePACS.
Our personal alarms come with
- Quick and simple one button activation
- Two way communications via the alarm
- Mobile alarms are splash proof
- No additional phone charges
- Monthly pendant testing
- GPS locator in mobile alarm
Our Client’s Comments
“I feel safer at work now”
Matthew from Peninsula Health is a senior clinician that works out in the community. He often feels vulnerable going into patients home alone and feels the Duress alarm gives him the peace of mind that if an incident did occur he’s not alone and can get help quickly.
The benefit of the Duress alarm over the mobile phone is that it is quick and easy, no unlocking your phone or finding your contacts – it’s just the press of one button.
“I feel the MePACS alarm gives me peace of mind and I feel safer at work, knowing I can go to work confident that I can come home safe to my family.” Said Mat.
Join our clients using the MePACS Duress Alarm to keep their teams safer.
Over 50% of Melbourne’s Public Hospitals are using the MePACS Duress Alarm, as well as other industries such as GPs, councils, real estate and employment services.