Has your team experienced verbal or physical assault at work?
We want to ensure your team are safe at work, as well as have the confidence to get on with their job, knowing there is 24/7 assistance simply at the touch of a button.
It means that in the event of an act of violence, assault, accident, fire, theft or medical emergency help is always on hand – FAST!
It’s a simple, one button activation – so it’s much quicker than finding a mobile phone and logging into applications. Time is of the essence in a duress emergency situation.
You’re safer at work with the MePACS Duress Service
MePACS – your 24/7 Duress Alarm Service for lone workers, with guaranteed response by trained professionals
- We keep in contact with you during a duress situation until we know help has arrived.
- All conversations via the duress alarms are recorded and are available upon request to be used for police or legal situations.
- We are based in Australia and all data is held within Australia, so you can be reassured all information is secure.
- MePACS are backed by an Australian public health service so we care about your safety and welfare.
MePACS Mobile Duress Alarm
A simple duress alarm that can be worn around your neck or clipped to your pants
- Raise alert with quick and simple one button activation
- Two-way voice communication with MePACS via the alarm
- Devices can be shared by a team
- GPS locator – so we can get help to you quickly
- Splash proof
- Lightweight – Alarm Dimensions: 65mm (h) x 40mm (w) x 20mm (d) and 58gms
Who can benefit from a Duress Alarm?
Work related violence can happen in any industry but predominantly occurs in the health and community sectors, aged care, social and real estate. Employers have a duty of care to protect and keep their teams safe.
Thousands of Allied Health Professionals in Australia are now using the MePACS Duress Alarm to keep them safe at work too. It’s ideal for lone worker who are out in the community on their own, working at night or dealing with people.
- We work with you to support your OHS policies
- 80% of clients with a MePACS duress alarm feel safer at work.
- Over 90% of MePACS Duress clients say they feel more supported by their organisation by offering them a duress alarm
- A Duress Alarm System can increase staff retention, morale, reduce stress and sick leave
MePACS Duress Devices
See how the MePACS Duress Alarm works
The MePACS Duress Safety Alarm is ideal for mobile and lone workers as well as people working out in the community.
- Simple to use
- One button activation
- Two-way voice communication with our response centre
- 4G Alarm
- Fall detection with automatic alerts sent to MePACS
- GPS Tracking so we can get help to you fast
- Easy to charge
Our Duress Alarm Clients
“Having pressed my MePACS alarm, it gave me reassurance to know that I could come back into work the next day.” – Sarah from Clinical Labs
Sarah works alone as a Pathology Collector at Clinical Labs.
Sarah recalls when she needed the assistance of the MePACS response centre, when a patient became agitated and it quickly became an emergency situation.
“Don’t hesitate to press that MePACS button…At the end of the day you want to go home to your family.”
Our Duress Alarm Clients
“I feel safer at work now”
Matthew from Peninsula Health is a senior clinician that works out in the community. He often feels vulnerable visiting patients alone and feels the Duress alarm gives him the peace of mind that if an incident did occur, he can get help quickly.
The benefit of the Duress alarm over the mobile phone is that it is quick and easy, with no need to unlock your phone or find your contacts – it’s just the press of one button.
“The MePACS alarm gives me such peace of mind. I feel confident that I can go to work and come home safe to my family,” said Mat.