Our clients deserve unbeatable peace of mind and the confidence to get on with their day without having to worry about how to get help in a medical emergency.
MePACS are proud to have collaborated with Vault, Samsung and Telstra to develop a revolutionary personal alarm called the MePACS Solo – a personal alarm on the stylish Samsung Galaxy watch.
We can watch out for you while you do the things you love – whether you keep active with cycling and swimming or prefer a leisurely walk with your grandchildren, you can have the safety and security of the MePACS 24/7 emergency response service available on your wrist.
The MePACS Solo is a convenient device for home and away. With a choice between rose gold or black, the discreet watch comes in two sizes (42mm and 46mm) for a familiar feel.
There are 3 simple ways to signal for help:
- Tap the ‘alert’ icon on the watch face once
- Tap the lower button on the right hand side of the watch twice
- Automatically signal for help with in-built falls detection technology
MePACS are renowned for our excellent customer care and professionalism in personal alarm services.
This device is exclusive to MePACS and has all the best features of our personal and mobile alarms in one:
- Guaranteed 24/7 emergency response from MePACS emergency response team
- Fall Detection with automatic alerts sent to MePACS
- Completely water-resistant, so you can wear it in the bath, shower, spa or swimming pool
- Signal for help with a tap of the watch face
- Two-way communication with MePACS
- GPS locator so we can get help to you wherever you are
- Heart rate monitor and steps tracker to keep you active
- Long battery life of 20-24 hours and quick charging of 3 hours from flat
- Uses an eSIM on the 4G Network, so no need to connect a mobile phone
- And it can even tell the time
Rather than have multiple devices with GPS or falls detection technology, you can rely on the MePACS Solo to detect a fall, determine your exact location and show you essential health metrics, so you can be aware of how your body responds to physical exercise.
Ideal for anyone who wants to maintain an active and independent lifestyle, the MePACS Solo can help seniors and people living with disabilities to get out and about and enjoy their independence with the reassurance that help is available from MePACS whenever they need.
MePACS Solo – Powered by Vault.