Our clients deserve unbeatable peace of mind and the confidence to get on with their day without having to worry about how to get help in a medical emergency.
MePACS is proud to develop a revolutionary personal alarm called the MePACS Solo – a personal alarm on the stylish Samsung Galaxy watch.
We can watch out for you while you do the things you love – whether you keep active with riding a bike and swimming or prefer a walk around the neighbourhood, you can have the safety and security of the MePACS 24/7 emergency response service available on your wrist.
The MePACS Solo watch is a convenient device for home and away, with a choice between a rose gold 41mm watch or a black 45mm watch.
There are 3 simple ways to signal for help:
- Tap the ‘alert’ icon on the watch face once
- Press the lower button on the right hand side of the watch twice (recommended)
- Automatically signal for help with in-built falls detection technology
The MePACS Solo relies on the Telstra network for mobile coverage, and it requires a strong signal strength to work effectively. There is a mobile reception indicator on the watch, so we advise you keep an eye on that to ensure you have good coverage wherever you are.
MePACS is renowned for our excellent customer care and professionalism in personal alarm services.
This safety watch is exclusive to MePACS and has all the best features of our personal and mobile alarms in one:
- Guaranteed 24/7 emergency response from MePACS emergency response team
- Fall Detection with automatic alerts sent to MePACS
- Completely water-resistant, so you can wear it in the bath, shower, spa or swimming pool
- Two-way communication with MePACS
- GPS technology so we can get help to your location quickly
- Heart rate monitor and steps tracker to keep you active
- Battery life of approximately 10-12 hours and quick charging of 3-4 hours from flat
- Uses an eSIM on the 4G Network, so no need to connect a mobile phone
- And it can even tell the time
Ideal for anyone who wants to maintain an active and independent lifestyle, the MePACS Solo can help seniors and people living with disabilities to get out and about and enjoy their independence with the reassurance that help is available from MePACS whenever they need.