The 3G network is getting old and is currently in the process of being switched off by the network providers (i.e. Telstra, Optus). The network will be completely shut off by June 2024.
To ensure that your client can still connect to MePACS on the their mobile alarm, they must replace their old 3G device with the new 4G mobile alarm.
The new alarm comes with a range of improvements:
• Fall detection
• Rain and splash proof (rating of IP55)
• Smaller and lightweight design (only 28g)
• Option for a belt clip or a lanyard
• Improved charging cradle for easier and faster charging
• Improved battery life – Up to two days in Active Mode
Plus all the current features :
• GPS location tracker
• Easy to use single-button design
• 2-way communication with the MePACS 24/7 Response Centre
3G to 4G - Mobile Alarm Upgrade Request
Please fill in the details to replace your client's old 3G Mobile Alarm with the new 4G Mobile Alarm.
"*" indicates required fields